Back Office Training
As a member of Vemma, you have your very own marketing website featuring the new Reinvent Your Life video and a sophisticated back office—the command center of your new Vemma business.
Follow the steps below if you haven't set up your username and password.
- Setting Up Your myVemma.com Website(print this page for easy reference)
- Go to http://vemma.com/backoffice/ —under "First Time?", click on Create a Username and Password.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the requested info, (VID stands for Vemma I.D. number, the 9-digit number you should have received when you signed up. (Call customer support at 800-577-0777 for assistance if you did not receive it.)
- You can leave the SSN blank.
- Be sure to write down the username and password you create.
- Check the box to receive all emails and click Submit.
- Your website should now be set up. Try it now:
This is the web address or link you'll want to send to all your potential customers and business partners.
- Navigating Your Back Office at myVemma.com
- Login by clicking on Member Login on your website or at http://vemma.com/backoffice/ and enter your username and password.
- Check the two boxes regarding policies, procedures and member agreement and Submit.
- Click on "My Account". (You may be asked to login one more time.) Once at My Account, set your Placement Strategy to "1L, 1R, Profit Leg".